& # 39);
var sidebar_align = & right; & # 39 ;;
var content_container_margin = parseInt (& # 39; 350px & # 39;);
var sidebar_width = parseInt (& # 39; 330px & # 39;);
VMware ESXi Control Panel | VPS Management and Bandwidth Monitoring | AutoVM
AutoVM is an open source platform for managing virtual machines (VMs) in VMware ESXi virtualization. VPS providers can fully automate the support and sales process. The AutoVM platform is a good choice for hosting companies or VPS vendors to improve their service and support quality.
Some of the features:
- VM operating system for automatic installation.
- Automatic provisioning of the VM after successful payment.
- Bandwidth monitoring and VM traffic utilization management.
- Assign the IP address and the network adapter once the VM has been created.
- Easy to install without any changes on the ESXi servers.
- Free modules to manage the VM in the WHMCS client area.
- Ability to assign the existing VM created for WHMCS users.
- The AutoVM platform is compatible with the default VMware ESXi settings and does not require any changes. To install the platform, you can run it on the hosting control panel such as CPanel or DirectAdmin.
Try us for free
- We offer an unlimited license key for VMware ESXi servers for 1 month.
- Take less than 30 minutes to automate your products.
- For installation information, see the installation article. If you have questions, please read the FAQ section. If you do not find your answer, please contact us in the customer area.
Last contribution: 12-11-2018, 2:35 pm
Last contribution: 29/11/2008, 09:47 clock
Last contribution: 11-06-2018, 10:22 clock