Operating System: x64 / x86 | Language: English | File size: 2.13 GB / 1.83 GB
Microsoft Office 2016 is the cross-platform and cross-device complete solution for the modern workplace with intelligent tools for individuals, teams and businesses. It can open your applications and documents anywhere on multiple devices. Get the installed applications you know and trust – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access. Get the latest, fully installed versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access, and capture your ideas the way you want – with a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen. Microsoft Office 2016 will provide new security, compliance, and deployment capabilities, giving organizations more control over sensitive data and IT flexibility in deployment and management. Here's a new version of Microsoft Office 2016 – Update one of the company's most important products, which is quite stable despite the status of the preview. Microsoft Office 2016 clearly demonstrates how the way you create and work with documents today has changed.
In case you do not want to get any further
Microsoft has expanded the office footprint on iPad and Android tablets. Improved office functions on the Mac, the iPhone and the Web. In addition, new apps have been added to the Office family with SWAY and Office Lens. Everything designed to keep your work moving everywhere. Although we focused on optimizing Office for various platforms over the last year, Office on the Windows desktop is central to our strategy.
The Microsoft Office 2016 suite includes applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Office 2007, Office 2010, Office 365, or Office 2013 users can open documents created without additional action. Customers using earlier versions of Office may need to download and install a compatibility package.
New in Microsoft Office 2016:
Anywhere, Anywhere Documents – In all Office 2016 applications, powerful applications make it easier to create, open, edit, and save files in the cloud from your desktop so you can access them from anywhere, on any device. New modern attachments in Outlook also make it easy to attach files from OneDrive and automatically configure permissions for recipients – without leaving Outlook. All this makes it easier to share and work with others.
Collaboration – Co-authoring is available in real-time in Office Online apps today, and we bring this experience to the Windows desktop applications, starting with Word. When you and your team work online in Word 2016 and / or Office, you can see in real time where other editors are working and what they are writing.
Intelligent Applications – Learn applications while working by using subtle cues and hints so you can stay up to date and get more out of Office. Tell Me, a new search tool in Word, PowerPoint and Excel, provides the commands you need by simply typing what you want to do. Clutter, a new Exchange feature that lights up in Outlook, uses machine learning to analyze your email patterns and organize your inbox by removing lower-priority messages and moving them to a new clutter folder , And Insights, supported by Bing, finds contextual information from the Web within the reading experience.
Data Analysis Faster and Easier – Excel includes new analytics that let you retrieve, map, analyze and visualize your data faster, easier than ever before.
• Prediction by mouse click. Create forecasts for your data series in one click to future trends.
• Intuitive data connection and shaping functions. Use Excel as your personal analysis workspace with Integrated Power Query by connecting to and viewing all the data in your environment. Leverage a broad set of data sources, including spreadsheets of Web sites, enterprise data such as SAP Business Objects, unstructured sources such as Hadoop, and services such as Salesforce. Once you've got all of your data together in one place, you can quickly shape and combine them to fit your unique business needs and get them up and running in seconds
• Easy data modeling and powerful analysis. With the enhanced Power Pivot features as part of Excel, you can drag and drop different records to create data models that give you a better view of your business. Take advantage of the intuitive analysis features, automatic time grouping, and other features that enhance your PivotTable and PivotChart analysis experience. With the ability to calculate hundreds of millions of rows of data, you can now perform deeper analyzes at high speed.
• Publish to Microsoft Power BI Preview. Easily publish your Excel workbooks and share them with Power BI users.
• New modern diagrams and graphics, including TreeMap, Sunburst, Waterfall, Box and Whisker, as well as Histogram and Pareto in Excel, help you to present your data in new ways.
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016
Microsoft Access 2016
Microsoft Excel 2016
Microsoft InfoPath 2016
Microsoft OneDrive for Business in 2016
Microsoft OneNote 2016
Microsoft Outlook 2016
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
Microsoft Publisher 2016
Skype for businesses in 2016
Microsoft Word 2016
Update for Excel 2016 (KB4475550)
Update for Office 2016 (KB3114528)
Update for Office 2016 (KB3141456)
Update for Office 2016 (KB4032254)
Update for Office 2016 (KB4464535)
Update for Office 2016 (KB4464588)
Update for Office 2016 (KB4475516)
Update for Office 2016 (KB4475542)
Update for Office 2016 (KB4475551)
Update for Office 2016: August 13, 2019 (KB4475538)
Update for Outlook 2016: August 13, 2019 (KB4475553)
Update for OneNote 2016 (KB4092450)
Update for PowerPoint 2016 (KB4464577)
Update for Project 2016 (KB4475544)
Update for Skype for Business 2016 (KB4475548)
Update for Word 2016: August 13, 2019 (KB4475540)