First of all, I recommend: instead apply for a normal visa if you are not sure what you are doing.
Basically, this e-visa is very easy to apply for and a really good option if you plan to stay only a few days. So what can be the problems with this visa?
- Entry and exit is only permitted in certain places that are listed on the official website. This also means that you cannot use a flight that has a stopover somewhere in the Russian Federation (e.g. in Moscow).
- You can stay a maximum of 192 hours Start at 0:00 a.m. the day you arrive Not from the moment of entry into the Russian Federation.
- It is not possible extend an e-visa.
- That means you absolutely have to exit before 23:59 seven days after your arrival. If you reach the border checkpoint just seconds after midnight, you must not leave.
- If you are unable to leave the Leningrad region on these terms, regardless of the reason (delay at the border, canceled flight, illness, delay in flight / bus / etc., personal misjudgment, etc.), you will Not You are allowed to leave the country on your own terms.
If you do not leave on time, a five-year entry ban for the Russian Federation is very likely.
I will answer in a separate question how to deal with this situation. Please add if I forgot to mention something.