I’m not sure if there even is a way to automate this, but basically, I would like something that could:
- Go to “G:filesclientClient X” and check if there is a .PDF named “received” there;
- a] tell me if there is no such .PDF there at step 5.
- b] if there is, id like it to check the .PDF for key words like “month, year, client ID, VALID, INVALID”
- then move on to the next client in the established order
- make a list with what it found
so basically im looking for something that can make a list
So is there any way to automate this process?