I read the Google recommendation from Mueller, Ohye, Kupke, with whom I made Infinite Scrolling SEO compatible, but I do not think it's for a page with ever-changing entries?
My questions / if you can confirm / comment:
- Because the content of my listing page is constantly changing, Mueller's is
Recommendation is not useful at all, as it has to be content
constant for at least weeks?
- I've read, indexers can not mimic user actions like scrolling,
Therefore, the user action of infinite scrolling is not selected
to the top and only the first page is indexed. Then only the first sentence of
Listing HREF links are indexed?
- My infinite scrolling strategy essentially uses a button to load more items
below the viewport that is fired when you reach the bottom and bottom edges
Finally, expose the button. Will not the indexer search for it?
Click the button behind the viewport and click on it. And then on
Indexing the new individual HREF links? Or is the button Load more
- So how can you do that kind of SEO-friendly – if you all
Do you want to index the details when you click on them, not the listing page?
- How do Quora and many other similar sites do custom content (which does not use pagination)?
Thank you in advance.