What do you guys think of this method? Keen to try but not sure if PTC is the best way to drive traffic. I’ve heard good and bad things.
Source: Sell Digital Products With PTC Traffic – The Cash Lab
Sell Digital Products With PTC Traffic
This is a very simple concept for making money online, but this particular method does require advanced copy-writing skills. So if you’re good at selling products online (with good copy-writing skills) then this method will work for you, but if your sales page is as boring as bat shit then you won’t make any sales and this won’t work. Do not try this method if you can’t write a good sales page. Go and learn how to write a good sales page (we have lots of articles about writing good sales copy) then come back here and try out this method.
How much cash can you make? Well that really depends on how good you are at selling. But people have reported over $2800 profit per week with this method. That’s a big chuck of money and nothing to be sneezed at! Also once sales start to drop off because you have saturated that PTC site you can always switch to another site, or sell the domain on flippa.
Create a quick product (ebook or otherwise) about internet marketing and making money online. Create an amazing sales page that sells the product. Send a LOT of cheap traffic to your site via paid to click (PTC) sites. Sit back and wait for the sales to flow in!
- Sign up with PayPal, NeoBux, and e-junkie.
- You’ll also need some sort of website hosting. I wouldn’t use shared hosting because we are going to be sending a LOT of traffic to your site. If you have shared hosting your site will get shut off by your hosting provider because of the server load. Yes, that still happens even if they say it’s ‘Unlimited Traffic’. I would get a Hostagtor Tier 3 VPS to start off with, that should be enough to handle the traffic load.
- Create a product. This is not as hard as it sounds. Just google ‘internet marketing ebook’, or go to the downloads section of an internet marketing website (not ours!) and you’ll find lots of free ebooks to download. Combine a few of those into a product. I’ll say this only once so make sure it gets into your head… it doesn’t matter how good your product is, it only matters how well you sell it. I’m not saying just churn out some crap product on purpose, put some effort in, but pay 100% more attention to your sales page instead of improving your product. With this method it’s your sales page that gets you money, not your product.
- Upload your product to e-junkie.com. Set the price for the ebook to $9.99 or something similar. I wouldn’t charge any more than that for the product because the traffic your sending to this page don’t have a lot of money to throw around. They can afford $9.99 if they think their going to make more money, but any more than that they won’t pay.
- Create a sales page. This is the important part. Spend more time on this part than any other. This is what is going to make the difference. So make it good! I usually use wordpress plus a sales page theme to make things easier.
- Include a ‘Add to Cart’ or ‘Get Instant Access’ image at the bottom of your sales page. Link that image to your e-junkie payment. So when someone clicks on the image they get redirected to your e-junkie payment. Don’t use ‘Buy Now’, it doesn’t convert as well.
- Go to NeoBux and buy 50,000 views for your website. This costs $70. Yes you have to invest some money but if you’ve done everything correctly you’ll make your money back (and more) no problem. You can buy more views every day to keep up the sales but don’t buy any on Sunday. Sales suck on Sundays.
- Watch your inbox fill up with sales notifications.
- When sales start to drop off sell the site on Flippa.
- Include the guarantee just before the price. It’s been proven that people stop reading after the see the price. Including the guarantee just before the price is one more final selling point before they decide if they want to buy.
- Use different size text and colors.
- Include a few testimonials. Make up a few comments from ‘customers’ praising the product. It’s been proven that people are more likely to buy something if others have also bought the product.
- Stick to the Make Money Online niche. The traffic your sending to this page is already trying to make money by viewing ads (PTC) so they are looking to make money online and are ready to buy. Selling products for other niches won’t work.
- If your sales suck, improve your sales page. I can guarantee that 99% of the problems people have with this method is that their sales page sucks. I haven’t used it but the Google Optimizer might work for split testing.
- If you’ve done thing right you’ll be making about $2500 per week after expenses.
Sign up to PayPal, e-Junkie, and NeoBux.
Get good website hosting.
Create a product and upload it to e-junkie.
Create a good sales page with e-junkie buy link at the bottom.
Send cheap traffic to your website with NeoBux.
When sales drop off sell your site on Flippa.