Using NBitcoin to send Btc in C #

I have a variable number of addresses that I want to send Btc to, and I have a wallet (created in NBitcoin) as the source. A few questions.

All examples use the flowing methodology to declare, create, and build the transaction (using TransactionBuilder). How do I often call the .Send () variable? There seems to be no IEnumerable version of the method.

Second, how do I determine from the wallet which of my txOuts I can spend? Do I just add everything (or just enough) and get the change back? What I mean is, how do I determine what can be spent?

Blockchain – Bitcoin I was asked to send money for a private key

Hello, I was asked to send money for funds that are not expendable to get a private key to unlock. He comes from Bitcoin investments. How sure is that because I'm worried I will not get the payment. It's currently in my blockchain wallet account, displaying the credit as ineligible until unlocked with a private key

Japan – Send your luggage to a pickup point and pick it up after 2 weeks

I want to send a small suitcase from Tokyo to Osaka. After leaving Tokyo myself, I will travel for 14 days before arriving in Osaka, so I can pick up the luggage after this time.
In the 14 days I will visit different places in Japan where I do not need the suitcase.

In addition, I live in an Airbnb hotel in Osaka, where the host states that he can not receive any packages. So I have to send it to a kind of pickup location (eg post office, locker).

How do I do that?

I tried asking for a baggage transporter (Sagawa at Skytree), they said they could send it to Osaka airport (which is fine), but I have to pick it up the next day (which I can not do).

Japan-guide.com says:

In many companies, deliveries can be delayed by a few days (usually up to a week).

However, I can not find an option displayed in English on any of the delivery service websites.

In my home country, I can send packages to one place, and they stay there for 30 days (after which they will be sent back). I was hoping to find a similar service in Japan.

Features – How do I change this simple code to send the email notification after paying in WooCommerce?

To change this code to send the e-mail notification after successful payment in WooCommerce?

add_action( 'woocommerce_applied_coupon', 'custom_email_on_applied_coupon', 10, 1 );
function custom_email_on_applied_coupon( $coupon_code ){
    if( $coupon_code == 'mycoupon' ){

        $to = "john@gmail.com";
        $subject = "Coupon $coupon_code has been applied";
        $content = "
        The coupon code $coupon_code has been applied by a customer
        ";

        wp_mail( $to, $subject, $content );
    }
}

nginx – haw to send traffic from the VPN to the HTTP server

Hello, I have a VPN site to site I need to configure http porxy to wheen
When Client A sends traffic to B with VPN Server B, he sends that request to another API, and Server B sends the result to Client.

Client A =====> VPN =====> ServerB ==== WAN ===== (server has this in the WAN API)
, I would connect Server B to our API and send the answer to Client A.

I'm trying Nginx, but Client A can not resell the API server
It's my configuration
location / api / v1 / {
proxy_redirect http: //api.XX/ / api / v1 /;
proxy_pass http://api.XXX.com/;
#proxy_set_header Host $ http_host;

thanks is in advance

Ease of Use – Win10 – how to make pressing and holding the touchmonitor send "long press" to the program

Tanks for all information … Windows touch screen

I have a Windows program that uses LongPress to perform an action.

If I press and hold the touchmonitor, it will be recognized as a right mouse button … If I disable it, it will still not be recognized as LongPress (left mouse button).

How can I manage that when I tap and hold on the monitor, the action is detected when I hold the left mouse button (lobg press)?

Thanks for any advice

I will send my card to the address you have specified. I use 35% of the article sales, and the rest of 65% is for you Proxies-free

I make carding of all, iPhone, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 and 8s and 8+ iPhone 7 and 7+

& Apple Laptops and Macbooks, .. and will be shipped undamaged in their original packaging. I deal with percentage 35% / 65%. I will card to the address you provide me. Without hesitation, a lot of articles are spent for excellence. Person in the field of marketing. When selling the product [s] to your country, I will take 35% of the item sales, and the rest of 65% will be yours because you are busy and the items arrive in stealth packaging, declared as lesser value items. Article comes in stealth packaging.

Post me on ICQ: 677500442

TELEGRAM Fabolous100

HANGING: [Email protected]

You can join my group at this link.

On ICQ

https://agent.mail.ru/profile/AoLE3IIFTyGFWkogEnA

Or MY TELEGRAM CHANNEL BELOW

https://t.me/deemfinesse

I will send my card to the address you have specified. I use 35% of the article sales, and the rest of 65% is for you Proxies-free

I make carding of all, iPhone, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 and 8s and 8+ iPhone 7 and 7+

& Apple Laptops and Macbooks, .. and will be shipped undamaged in their original packaging. I deal with percentage 35% / 65%. I will card to the address you provide me. Without hesitation, a lot of articles are spent for excellence. Person in the field of marketing. When selling the product [s] to your country, I will take 35% of the item sales, and the rest of 65% will be yours because you are busy and the items arrive in stealth packaging, declared as lesser value items. Article comes in stealth packaging.

Post me on ICQ: 677500442

TELEGRAM Fabolous100

HANGING: [Email protected]

You can join my group at this link.

On ICQ

https://agent.mail.ru/profile/AoLE3IIFTyGFWkogEnA

Or MY TELEGRAM CHANNEL BELOW

https://t.me/deemfinesse

Send Google keyword traffic for 1 month

We send you real, targeted traffic from a real Google search engine in 5 keywords of your choice

This is 100% real traffic, no bots, no software, no exchange, no fake. All organic data from Google's search engines is tracked using Google Analytics. Low bounce rate (less than 30-35%) and long visit time 100% guaranteed. 100% safe for Adsense. CPA Clickbank Amazon Jvzoo or anything
SEMrush

what you get:

  • % 100 Google search traffic
  • 250+ visitors daily for a full month
  • targeted keywords (5 keywords)
  • Low bounce rate (less than 30-35%)
  • On average, you stay with the package of your choice
  • ALL VISITS COME FROM THE USA

This is perfect for adsense traffic cpa clickbank products amazon products dropshipping and more

Please note: I can not guarantee opt-in leads or sales because we can not control people's behavior. You may receive opt-ins leads for sales.

Please note that we can not accept: YouTube, Download Link, Adf.ly Adult, Gambling or illegal, and Fiverr links allowed

I will send my card to the address you have specified. I use 35% of the article sales, and the rest of 65% is for you Proxies-free

I make carding of all, iPhone, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 and 8s and 8+ iPhone 7 and 7+

& Apple Laptops and Macbooks, .. and will be shipped undamaged in their original packaging. I deal with percentage 35% / 65%. I will card to the address you provide me. Without hesitation, a lot of articles are spent for excellence. Person in the field of marketing. When selling the product [s] to your country, I will take 35% of the item sales, and the rest of 65% will be yours because you are busy and the items arrive in stealth packaging, declared as lesser value items. Article comes in stealth packaging.

Post me on ICQ: 677500442

TELEGRAM Fabolous100

HANGING: [Email protected]

You can join my group at this link.

On ICQ

https://agent.mail.ru/profile/AoLE3IIFTyGFWkogEnA

Or MY TELEGRAM CHANNEL BELOW

https://t.me/deemfinesse