build 1000 high authority manual SEO dofollow backlinks
I will create 1000+ SEO dofollow backlinks from high PR and high Domain Authority sources.
Dofollow backlinks allow Google, or whatever search engine is being used, to follow them and reach your website.
Basically, these are links that will pass on the SEO benefits of the website where it is built from to the hyperlinked website.
Backlinks created from high PR and high Domain Authority sources will pass on the link juices towards a hyperlinked blog. This will improve its ranking position significantly in search engines.
✓All of them will be created manually, no software has been used!
✓They are a hummingbird, penguin, and panda safe.
✓100% genuine and spam-free work, I hate spam as much you do!
✓Will skyrocket your rankings in search engines.
✓Powerful backlinks with authority link juice pass down to your website.
✓A full excel report with credentials will be given to you.
You can ask for the samples as well. Don’t hesitate to ask many of your queries before ordering. I’d love to work for you.
After submission i will send you full detail with login details
Order it now…
@Sven Please add this to the latest version of ser interface as well. Its very helpful as current one donot supports this. Thanks
I Will build high quality do-follow SEO backlinks Link building
I will create high-quality authority SEO do-follow backlinks.if you would like spam-free backlinks you’ll place the order directly or if you would like to see the sample send me a message before placing an order.FeaturesR 70+Dofollow Backlinks100% Manual Work.100% IndexingNiche Relevant Content100% Link Juice PassSafe LinksIncrease Organic Traffic.zero Spam scoreUnique IP’sComplete ReportNOTE: we do not allow Adult Niche Sites.Have any questions? Inbox me! For more information.
I will manually Create 150 Maps CItation Rank your Business Page
I will create 150+ Map citations to rank rank yous website, Directory submissions, usiness listingi will do150+ Google Map Citations for localfor your businesses in world’s any country.I will give very special service if you order me My work will satisfied that you will understand that my work is very much special. I have been working for long time in google map citation. I think that I’m verymuch expert in google Mapscitation in local business..
Worldwide Work 100% Accuracy and accurately work gurented
- Global & G map ranking will be !00%
- my SEO will be veryh high ranking
- G map’s in Address
- Map Location Name on Gmap
- The phone number of you on the G map
- I give you guarantee 100% manually work
- Develope in the google Map
- Igive you 100% Money-back guarantee
- Manitimes Revisions.
– Used Gscraper and custom footprints for BuddyPress – got around 6,000 unique domains to test with SER.
– ran the list on 3 different dedicated servers (stopped other projects while doing troubleshooting)
– 50 semi-dedicated proxies, used either catchall SEOSpartans email or free yahoo/nokiamail
– created only article links (no profile or micromessage anchor text etc)
– all other settings on SER are identical
– HTML timeout – 180
– maximum size of website to download – 50MB
All dedi’s have similar resources (around 8- 16GB ram, good processor),
dedi #1 has 1000mbps, dedi#2 and#3 have 100mbps uplink port speed.
All 3 dedi’s are from popular hosting companies used widely for SER
All 3 dedi’s run SER projects well with no major issues in getting verified links
– For this list, I get around 700 successfully created BuddyPress accounts created and successfully logged into
– Dedi #1 got around 100 verified article links – great result.
Dedi #2 and Dedi #3 only got around 10-20 verified article links
I choose to troubleshoot one URL – this URL I could consistently get a verified article posted with dedi#1, but never on dedi#2 or #3
– account creation, email verification and login where generally able to be created on all 3 dedi’s, although occasionally account creation was not successful on dedi #2/3 (error: no form at all)
– article was created always on dedi #1, but never on dedi#2/3 (I tried disabling proxies, using different emails etc)
This is the most common log entry for failed article creation:
21:06:51: (+) 1/1 matches engine BuddyPress – http://domain.com/register/
21:06:51: (+) 1/1 new URL – http://domain.com/wp-login.php
21:06:51: (+) 1/1 login successful – http://domain.com
21:06:51: (+) 1/1 new URL – http://domain.com/groups/create/step/group-details/
21:06:51: (-) 1/1 no form at all – http://domain.com/groups/create/step/group-settings/
Even though SER did not create an article, I was able to manually log on using dedi #2/3 into the domain, and go to the page: http://domain.com/groups/create/step/group-settings/ and was able to manually post an article (using proxies or not using proxies)
I will PM you the URL to look at – I can’t think of why I am getting a “no form at all” error, even though I have run this specific URL multiple times, and confirm that the domain is active and taking registrations.
I am happy to PM anyone else the URL if they also want to test
The reason I have gone into so much detail is to see whether there is any global issue with how SER is creating verified contextual links, and wonder whether this is an issue with the dedicated server or with SER.
I wonder whether there is an issue where SER is looking for an element on a page BEFORE the page has completely loaded. So if the element is not found, SER will log a “no form at all” and not try further with submission.
– it seems like SER might not be waiting long enough to get all page elements and so the submission fails
– SER only seems to try once to create an account and post article – if it fails during the submission, it does not seem to try again
– so even if a domain is down for a few seconds, the submission will fail
– Is there any way to try post an article again on accounts which have been successfully created? I know you can do scheduled article posting and post multiple times to a URL, but is there any way of adding option: “Set status ..> Active (log in and submit only)” ?
I’m going to continue troubleshooting to see the best way to get as many verified contextual links with SER as possible. The way I have my settings at the moment, I’m sure there are many links which SER should be able to post to but is not posting to.
I Will MANUALLY Do 80 UNIQUE PR10 SEO BackIinks on DA100 sites Plus Edu Links.
I Will MANUALLY Do 80 UNIQUE PR10 SEO BackIinks on DA100 sites Plus Edu Links
Is there any tool to know my competitor backlinks?