I have the following problem:
I can not send a sitemap to Google Search Console lately.
Let me give you an example:
(Examiner says ok)
And Google says "Sitemap could not be read" Explanation: "General HTTP error".
What am I doing wrong?
(I use nginx.)
Do onpage SEO optimization, meta description, speed optimization and sitemap
On page SEO optimization is the process of optimizing every single web page on your website to rank higher on the Search Engine Results Pages (SERPS). This White Hat SEO Optimization Service can increase the Google ranking of your website or blog by 90% or more.
Our on-site optimization services include:
- Free: Website SEO Audit Report
- Long tail, LSI & Focused Keywords Optimization
- competitors Back links analysis
- Install and configure WordPress Yoast SEO Plugin
- compellingly Meta description, titles and effective tags
- headlines (H₁, H₂, H₃) optimization
- Images alt tags and speed optimization
- XML sitemap / robots txt file Creation & Submission
- Google Webmaster Tools verification
- Select the Redirect broken links & broken links check box to the home page or parent page
- Social media meta tags, Hyperlink and anchor text optimization
- Index all pages on Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Search engine friendly titles, URLs and website structure
- 100% customer satisfaction and money back guarantee.
- WordPress, Wix, Shopify and Amazon specialists
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
, (tagsToTranslate) onpage (t) seo (t) wordpres (t) siteseo (t) websites
Sitemap is a powerful way to get a good ranking in search results, and Google will constantly revise your Sitemap. My question is it mandatory to update XML sitemap every day? Or every month?
I have created an HTML website with 32 Crore pages. This is a flight booking website. Now I want to create and implement an XML sitemap
I created a new website a month ago. Two weeks ago I submitted the sitemap in the Bing search console.
At this time, it is still in Pending status. What should I do to get Bing up and running?