Information about the competition
The Community of the Month is a monthly contest where members can vote on which site or forum earns the most recognition. This competition brings together two competitions that we previously held in a single contest, and brings a new perspective on this classic from Forum Promotion.
Each month, forums / websites are submitted from the 1st to the 15th and voted between the 15th and the 31st. Each site can be submitted, and the site with the most votes wins this month.
- You have to have 15 contributions on Forum Promotion to submit a site.
- In order for a website to be accepted, the owner (or an administrator) must be a member of the Forum Promotion community.
- UPDATED: You can submit any number of websites or forums per month, as long as you own or administer the website or forum.
- All Submitted Websites must comply with the acceptable guidelines of FP.
- We reserve the right to accept or decline websites submitted to CoTM.
- If a site wins CoTM, it can not be resubmitted for another two months.
- Advertising: The winning page will be featured on the Community Billboard for a month.
- Sticky: Your Promotion Directory topic will be saved for one month.
- Recognition: For every month you make on FP, a medal will be displayed.
- Free service: You will receive a free service of your choice for FP.
Send your forum, blog or website
We currently accept contributions until 17:00 (GMT) on 15 April. To submit your community to this contest, please submit the following form in response to this topic.
Site name: Site link: