How to create a 3-column chart in Google Sheets with a numeric column and two text columns with custom settings?

Here is my example of your data and a possible solution.

Basically, I separated the quantity column by type. Instead of "Quantity" and "Type", there is "Fruit Quantity", "Vegetable Quantity" and "Nut Quantity". This allows sheets to create a bar chart with colors based on the type.

The second table for the automatic refresh of the chart from the first one. This means that you can still enter data in the original method. It copies every food name from the original table. It uses = UNIQUE to create a separate "set" for each type of food. A set of field formulas then fills each set (one formula per set column).

html – Should "input" create a large or small line spacing in text editors?

For some popular rich-text editors, such as CKEditor, the default behavior when pressing "Enter" is to create a new paragraph (a

On the other, like the text area here on Stackexchange, typing "Enter" would mean a line break
,

Things get complicated when users copy from one editor to another editor. For example, if a user writes in Microsoft Word and the user has to press Enter several times to make room for a paragraph, copying and pasting in CKEditor will cause unwanted and ugly large gaps between paragraphs. It seems that I can configure CKEditor to do it Enter as
, instead of Enter as

but is it really better if the editor on my website is thinking of writing long passages with multiple paragraphs?

html – text alignment on the right, table

.pvsp {
Width: 335px;
float to the right;
Background: # 252525;
}

.result-battle {
Width: 147.5px;
Height: 75px;
}

.detail player {
Display: inline block;
}

Align Right
Text alignment: right;
}

Left-aligned {
Align text: left;
}

.detail-player, .player-name {
Text Shadow: 0 1px 0 # 171717;
Color: # 908f8f;
}

.result w {
Text rendering: optimizability;
Text shadows: 0 0 7,4 px rgba (92, 198, 149, 0,26);
Color: # 4fc18c;
Text transformation: uppercase letters;
Font size: 10px;
}

.result-l {
Text rendering: optimizability;
Color: # f63358;
Text transformation: uppercase letters;
Font size: 10px;
}

.result-img-left {
Swimmer: right! important;
}

.result-img-right {
Swimmer: left;
}

Winner
Wallpaper: URL (../imgs/ border-green.png);
Width: 57px;
Height: 57px;
}

winner img {
Width: 30px;
Height: 30px;
Screen lock;
Margin: 13px 13px car;
}

.detail-kd {
Color: # 555;
Font size: 8pt;
}

.detail-kd b {
Color: # 979797;
}
.title_sidebar1 {
Padding: 20px;
Edge left: 10px;
Color: # e6e6e6;
Font size: 10pt;
Written weight: 700;
}
.Player name {
Font size: 10pt;
Written weight: 750;
}
GAMES AGAINST PLAYERS

winner

Laurent

KD 1.11

vs
winner

Laurent

KD 1.11

User Expectation – Hide long text in the spreadsheet, but keep access to it

I try to cut a long text in a

However, retain access to the data contained therein. Maybe like on the phone, by clicking in the area and dragging.

For more details I have written a post about stackoverflow.

Enter the image description here


I have not found anything good UX Alternative if I want to keep a fixed width in mine

, Any ideas, what can be achieved? Is it a good way to do this?

Are there live examples of how some websites handle it?

Java partitioning into large text files improves performance

I have one too big data.txt File with data as follows:

a = line0
line 1
line 2
€
b = line0
line 1
line 2
€
...
z = line0
line 1

I am still a beginner with Java, I have written this code to the data.txt in several .TXT Named files a.txt, b.txt etc ... it splits the data.txt at each € n Character.

It works perfectly, but it's so slow, I've noticed that reading it all at once and doing its mission, the result TXT files are immediately created and immediately displayed in the destination folder.

How could I make my code faster, for example, when it's finished with the first part, then it should create the result as a .txt file immediately, then the second, third and so on …
thank you in advance

import java.util. *;
import java.io.File;
import java.io.IOException;
import java.io. *;

public class Main
{
public static void main (String[] args)
{
File File = New File ("/ path / path2 / file.txt");

To attempt{
Scanner Scanner = new scanner (file);
String str = "";


while (scanner.hasNext ()) {

str + = scanner.nextLine () + " n";

}


String charac = "€";
String end = "End of file";

for (int i = 0; i <(str.split (charac). length) -1; i ++) {

String name = str.split (charac)[i].split ("=")[0];

String out = "/path/path2/path3/Folder/"+name+".txt";
FileWriter fw = new FileWriter (out);
BufferedWriter bw = new BufferedWriter (fw);

bw.write (str.split (charac)[i]+ " n" + end);
bw.close ();
}

System.out.println ("Split is finished");

}
catch (exception e) {}
}
}

mathlink or wstp – "LinkConnect :: linkc: – message text was not found" at startup, removing ~ / .Mathematica helps

We have a university license from Mathematica. in the /usr/remote/Wolfram/Mathematica/10.3/Configuration/Licensing/mathpass On all Debian 9 systems we have the content:

! wolframlicense.physik.uni-bonn.de

A user has the impression that Mathematica can not be started. Instead, the following output appears on the console:

$ mathematics
$

LinkConnect :: linkc: - Message text not found - (LinkObject[8u2xs_shm, 3, 1])
LinkConnect :: linkc: - Message text not found - (LinkObject[s88jc_shm, 3, 1])

She said the deletion ~ / Mathematics fixes the problem It seems to be caused by a wrong logoff or a Mathematica crash. I did not experience that with my user account.

After all, what I have found online, it seems so LinkConnect is used by remote kernels and also by the licensing server communication. Because it is linked to files in the home directory, it could be an outdated socket for the university's license server.