We all know that the Corona Virus affects the entire marketing industry. From our side, it actually looks like a great OPPORTUNITY!
Let’s talk about changes. In today's world, everything changes very quickly. From technology to politics to business – everything changes. Yes, even people change. But in this rapidly changing world, taking current events into account, we want to make sure that one thing is stable – your success.
Together with our experienced account managers, we have compiled a list of industries that have a high profitability potential, especially during this uncertainty. In this article, we will share these industries with you and give you the best tips on how to work with them.
It's no secret that people are excited about news sites right now and are looking for all the information. The news industry is very popular these days and relevant to a wide audience of users. This is your time to offer them something interesting to read or to expose them to updated events around the world.
Current events have created a global phenomenon in which most and sometimes all of the time is spent at home. Spending so much time indoors leads to boredom, and people are looking for ways to move time faster. Here are some industries that we believe can see a significant increase in traffic:
- Streaming – “binge” – watching or listening to music is an activity many people choose to do these days. You go to streaming websites and spend a longer time there than usual. There's no better time to increase your traffic and performance. We have the best deals dedicated to these industries. We only need your traffic. We are currently seeing a huge increase in conversion rates on streaming websites.
- Play – Another great way to kill time is to play. Players search for games and game content and you can catch them in time. Remember to increase your traffic of SEO and attract more users by Youtube channels and podcasts. This action alone can bring many high-quality users to your website and improve your daily performance and conversion rates.
- EBooks – Since we're all at home, there's no better time to learn something new. Since your local bookstore is likely to be nearby, Ebook offers a solution for those of us who want to end these difficult times better. We have the offers, all we need is your traffic
And here are a few tips:
- Change your perspective and try to show why your websites are relevant to current events. Let users understand why they need to use your website and take advantage of the Covid-19. A few angles for example:
- "You're already home – why don't you spend this time with a good, soothing film?"
- "Do you want to clear your mind? – Why don't you watch this new game?"
- Optimize and BI all the time. Know your enemy – you should always follow your competitors and see what they're doing and what's new with them. Take some time each day to check what's new and to optimize the look and feel of your website whenever you can. Change the on-site ad layout for maximum results in these high times.
- Stay up to date. Nowadays you can get new information simply by updating the news websites. Find out how you can use this information to your advantage.
We hope these tips will help you keep your business running as usual, and I am available to help you with anything you need.
Please log in to our platform for more information and to make money