Language: Russian | File size: 5.11 GB
T-FLEX CAD is a professional design program that combines the powerful parametric features of 2D and 3D modeling with the tools to create and design drawings and design documentation.
Extensive design automation tools, specialized tools for working with large assemblies, a single document structure, and the ability to collaborate are just a few of the features that make T-FLEX CAD distinguishable from other programs.
T-FLEX CAD is based on the geometric core of Parasolid (© Siemens PLM Software), which today is considered the best 3D modeling core and is used by more than 1,000,000 jobs worldwide. The use of the Parasolid core not only gives T-FLEX CAD powerful and reliable 3D modeling tools, but also integrates with the best foreign design and calculation programs.
• Fast 2D sketching
• Parametric 2D design
• Complete toolset for creating design documentation
• 3D modeling of parts of any complexity
• Create 3D assemblies of any complexity
• Geometry analysis of 3D models and assemblies
• Technical analysis of parts and structures
• Optimization of parts and structures
• Create photorealistic images
• Powerful API interface for developing your own applications
• Create 3D models for 3D printing
T-FLEX CAD includes all functions of T-FLEX CAD 2D and T-FLEX CAD SE plus:
• Integrated express strength analysis based on the finite element method.
• Built-in express analysis of the dynamics of spatial mechanisms.
Mass inertia properties of solids, three-dimensional assembly structures, including the center of gravity of a group of parts made of different materials.
• Adjust materials, texture mapping, install light sources, and install cameras. The possibility of "traveling" within the designed object.
• Visualize three-dimensional objects in the form of an edge model, shading, rendering and deleting invisible lines. Visualization of 3D models in which the image is dynamically cut from a plane.
• Representation of the structure of a 3D model in the form of a tree.
• Get accurate drawings by type and section of a 3D model. The possibility of reversing complex cuts.
• Construction of an album disassembly of the axonometry with associative color transfer of the 3D model.
• Analysis of the inner geometry based on the trimming plane.
• Associative relationship between the 3D model and the drawing.
• Construction of sections and projection sections, construction of local sections, types with a gap.
• Transfer and acquire 3D geometry in the DXF 3D, STL, VRML, IGES, XT and XB (Parasolid) standards, STEP.
• Spatial models based on Parasolid technology. T-FLEX CAD uses the latest versions of the Parasolid geometric kernel.
• Advanced user interface, which minimizes the number of actions required to create 3D elements.
• Dynamic highlighting of elements. A large selection of contextual menus.
• Display of the operating parameters by manipulators and control of the parameters by means of manipulators.
• Indicate the direction of execution with the help of decorations.
• Using tools that work directly in a 3D window using the principle of "Workplane – Sketch – Body – Surface – Sketch – Constructive Element". Possibility to work with all parametric two-dimensional tools.
• A large number of types of working levels for the exact positioning of structural elements.
• Ability to create 3D models based on existing two-dimensional drawings.
• Parametric three-dimensional 3D models.
• Obtain 3D models of bodies with the following operations:
- Ejecting the source element in a straight line with the possibility to set the angle of the generator (degree of casting); the ability to automatically smooth the side edges, edges of the source or target surface; the possibility to use texts for the operation "Popping". To create a three-dimensional body, a surface is used as the source element (usually a profile or a face). For 3D surface modeling, you can use edge sets or spatial curves. Regardless of the type of original element, you can automatically create a body with walls of zero or a predetermined thickness and the bottom or cover of a certain thickness.
- Ejection of the original element in a straight line with the possibility of adjusting the inclination angle of the generatrix (degree of casting); the ability to automatically smooth the side edges, edges of the source or target surface; the possibility to use texts for the operation "Popping". To create a three-dimensional body, a surface is used as the source element (usually a profile or a face). For 3D surface modeling, you can use edge sets or spatial curves. Regardless of the type of original element, you can automatically create a body with walls of zero or a certain thickness and the bottom or cover with a certain thickness.
- Rotation of the source element about the axis by a certain angle; almost every element of the system can be used as a source element (profile, area, edges, or spatial curves); the ability to automatically create a thin-walled element;
- Creating solids by sections and surfaces from a set of profiles, paths, edges, nodes;
- Pulling the profile along the spatial trajectory to form a solid; the possibility of using a parametric variable profile; the ability to create a thin-walled element;
- the creation of all possible types of standard holes. If necessary, the library of openings can be supplemented by the user;
- Application of cosmetic threads on every cylindrical surface. When creating a projection, the image of the thread is automatically transferred to the drawing.
- Construction of chamfers;
- Structure of smoothing with constant and variable radius. The change of the radius from the beginning to the end can be defined by both the linear and the non-linear law. Ability to use different geometry in the smoothing area;
- Structure of smoothing on the basis of two surfaces. Each of the two original surfaces can consist of several surfaces.
- Building the smoothing on three surfaces by forming a smooth transition from one surface to a third with the condition of tangency of the second;
- Apply Boolean operations (crossing, union, subtraction) to arbitrary bodies and arbitrary bodies in a 3D model;
- Constructing the body with the ability to select a set of removed faces and to assign different thicknesses to the remaining faces;
- the creation of various types of inclinations of surfaces, inclinations of bodies;
- Cropping areas or sections;
- Creation of linear and circular arrays in three directions with a variable number of incoming elements; Arrays along the way; parametric arrays – with variable body geometry; optimal use of arrays for fast calculation of Boolean operations. Setting array constraints and exceptions to a single or cyclic array;
- Creation of spirals, feathers and threads of any cuts;
- Operations to work with surfaces: joining surfaces, separating faces, removing faces, separating faces, replacing faces, changing faces, moving faces, expanding faces, filling faces;
- "Piping" the pipeline;
- Working with sheet material: the ability to create the original billet parts of a certain thickness; the ability to bend and bend the workpiece relative to the selected line; "Gluing" on the workpiece member; Make excerpts; Modeling sheet metal punching operations (bends, shoulders, grooves, louvers, pockets, flanging, etc.).
• Complicated parametric 3D modeling with parametrically variable source elements.
• Create profiles based on hatching, text, face along the image lines on the work plane, project the profile on the face, equidistance profile, extended profile.
• Building sections of lined, cylindrical, conical surfaces and a number of surfaces.
• Optimal regeneration of parametric 3D models, significantly reducing model recalculation time.
• Create parametric 3D models. Create assemblies from individual 3D fragments. The ability to quickly allocate parts to each other. Perform Boolean operations between 3D fragments.
• Visualization of assembled 3D models in disassembled form.
• Use a single work sheet and single file for parts and 3D assembly models.
• Design the 3D models from top to bottom. Model parts in the context of the assembly with automatic updates with changes.
• Create links in the assembly structure. Interactive task of the movement and position of the links of the mechanism by "drag and drop" method.
• Creation of adaptive fragments that inherit parameters and geometry through insert elements.
• Specialized pipeline modeling tools.
• Specialized tools for modeling sheet metal parts.
• Programmatic and visual analysis of the mutual overlapping of 3D bodies in the assembly (collection analysis).
• Measure the properties of bodies, curvature of surfaces, curvature of curves, deviations of faces, distance between faces, deviation of the normals of faces.
• Evaluation of the smoothness of the 3D model, form dissatisfaction.
• The tree of the 3D model and the 3D window are linked by highlighting elements. Active for editing, deleting, setting parameters, moving operations, and performing Boolean operations.
• Color display of the status of operations in the tree of the 3D model (visible, invisible, deleted).
• Ability to place material on the surface.
• Determine the texture, color, transparency, refraction and reflection of the material.
• Get photorealistic images. The use of technology ray tracing, mass textures.
• Three-dimensional animation with the generation of AVI files. The ability to create photorealistic animated videos.
• Operating system: Windows 7 x64 and higher
• Processor: Intel Core i5 or higher
• Hard disk: SSD drive
• RAM: 8 GB or more
• Graphics card: NVIDIA or AMD graphics card with 1 GB or more RAM with support for OpenGL 4.2 and higher
Download RapidgatorDownload of Nitroflare