Apple Developer Forum links broken after WWDC 2020 forum upgrade

At WWDC 2020, Apple updated their Developer Forums.

This has broken links to the old developer forum such as:

Error – Page Not Found
The page you’re looking for can’t be found

This will be a major problem for Ask Different and other Apple support website.

Can these links be easily fixed? What in the URL and/or forum security has changed to break these links?

magento2 – Cannot upgrade from 2.3.4 to 2.3.5 because of Temando

After running this command:
composer require magento/product-community-edition 2.3.5

I get the following error:

Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.

Problem 1
– Can only install one of: temando/module-shipping(1.6.2, 2.0.0).

- Can only install one of: temando/module-shipping(2.0.0, 1.6.2).

- Can only install one of: temando/module-shipping(2.0.0, 1.6.2).

- magento/product-community-edition 2.3.5 requires temando/module-shipping 2.0.0 -> satisfiable by temando/module-shipping(2.0.0).

- Installation request for magento/product-community-edition 2.3.5 -> satisfiable by magento/product-community-edition(2.3.5).

- Installation request for temando/module-shipping (locked at 1.6.2) -> satisfiable by temando/module-shipping(1.6.2).

Also without any extra extensions in composer.json and app/code

Also after manually removing /vendor/temando

Also after removing composer.lock

ubuntu – apt-get update and upgrade

I have a number of Ubuntu machines. Periodically I run sudo apt-get update and sudo apt-get upgrade without verifying or understanding the voluminous output from these two commands. These commands usually run without errors, and if there are “extra messages”, I simply run them again and they seem to go away.

Is this an acceptable practice to keeping my machines healthy?

Unable to upgrade Ubuntu 18.10 to ANY version

I am trying to upgrade from 18.10 to any possible version with the aim of ultimately getting to 20.04. Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated. I have tried the following so far:

  1. Run the basic Update Manager in graphical and command line modes and got this error: “An upgrade from ‘cosmic’ to ‘eoan’ is not supported with this tool”. (Eoan is 19.10)
  2. Tried playing with /var/lib/update-manager/meta-release to change paths but it looks like the underlying repositories have been removed
  3. Removed update manager and tried reinstalling per another URL and now i cannot reinstall that at all.

Is there anyone who can help please? I would really really prefer not to wipe everything out and reinstall if possible.

google cloud platform – GKE master node upgrade constantly failing

I upgraded google cloud kubernetes cluster from 1.16.9-gke.2 to 1.16.9-gke.6 and it failed.

All cluster resources were brought up, but: component “kube-apiserver” from endpoint “gke-3a1fa906f95b728d035e-59bc” is unhealthy.

I’m having this issue constantly. My production server is completely inaccessible.
No way to roll back.
I had this issue before during the previous update. It resolved after 3-4 times. This time I update 6-7 times. No luck.

gnome – Upgrade from 18.04 LTS to 20.04 LTS broke my GUI

I upgraded my machine from 18.04 LTS to 20.04 LTS.
But now I have at least tree critical problems with the GUI.

I already tried reinstalling the ubuntu-software and gnome, but nothing changed.

1. Some UI icons disappeared

enter image description here

2. Applications in the overview are not being displayed at all. (not only while in search mode)

I have to start apps from the terminal

enter image description here

3. I have two taskbars

Programs I started via terminal are not being displayed in the taskbar.
Only the taskbar in the background with the white dots has a recycle bin.

enter image description here