Does any one know how i can solve my problem ? . becuase my search is not workinig after upgrade magento version
At WWDC 2020, Apple updated their Developer Forums.
This has broken links to the old developer forum such as:
Error – Page Not Found
The page you’re looking for can’t be found
This will be a major problem for Ask Different and other Apple support website.
Can these links be easily fixed? What in the URL and/or forum security has changed to break these links?
After running this command:
composer require magento/product-community-edition 2.3.5
I get the following error:
Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.
– Can only install one of: temando/module-shipping(1.6.2, 2.0.0).
- Can only install one of: temando/module-shipping(2.0.0, 1.6.2). - Can only install one of: temando/module-shipping(2.0.0, 1.6.2). - magento/product-community-edition 2.3.5 requires temando/module-shipping 2.0.0 -> satisfiable by temando/module-shipping(2.0.0). - Installation request for magento/product-community-edition 2.3.5 -> satisfiable by magento/product-community-edition(2.3.5). - Installation request for temando/module-shipping (locked at 1.6.2) -> satisfiable by temando/module-shipping(1.6.2).
Also without any extra extensions in composer.json and app/code
Also after manually removing /vendor/temando
Also after removing composer.lock
I have a number of Ubuntu machines. Periodically I run
sudo apt-get update and
sudo apt-get upgrade without verifying or understanding the voluminous output from these two commands. These commands usually run without errors, and if there are “extra messages”, I simply run them again and they seem to go away.
Is this an acceptable practice to keeping my machines healthy?
I am trying to upgrade from 18.10 to any possible version with the aim of ultimately getting to 20.04. Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated. I have tried the following so far:
- Run the basic Update Manager in graphical and command line modes and got this error: “An upgrade from ‘cosmic’ to ‘eoan’ is not supported with this tool”. (Eoan is 19.10)
- Tried playing with /var/lib/update-manager/meta-release to change paths but it looks like the underlying repositories have been removed
- Removed update manager and tried reinstalling per another URL and now i cannot reinstall that at all.
Is there anyone who can help please? I would really really prefer not to wipe everything out and reinstall if possible.
I am looking for a logo upgrade for a blacksmith. I have attached the logo. Looking to keep the anvil. See what you can do.
Winner will get $25 .
5$ PER UPGRADE!
PM on Proxies-free // Discord: Anime#4543 // BTC // Paypal [Temp. Down]
I upgraded google cloud kubernetes cluster from 1.16.9-gke.2 to 1.16.9-gke.6 and it failed.
All cluster resources were brought up, but: component “kube-apiserver” from endpoint “gke-3a1fa906f95b728d035e-59bc” is unhealthy.
I’m having this issue constantly. My production server is completely inaccessible.
No way to roll back.
I had this issue before during the previous update. It resolved after 3-4 times. This time I update 6-7 times. No luck.
I upgraded my machine from 18.04 LTS to 20.04 LTS.
But now I have at least tree critical problems with the GUI.
I already tried reinstalling the ubuntu-software and gnome, but nothing changed.
1. Some UI icons disappeared
2. Applications in the overview are not being displayed at all. (not only while in search mode)
I have to start apps from the terminal
3. I have two taskbars
Programs I started via terminal are not being displayed in the taskbar.
Only the taskbar in the background with the white dots has a recycle bin.