Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019 v22.214.171.124 (x64) Multilingual Portable | 579 Mb
Media Encoder CC.
It's also important that you use Adobe Media Encoder SS 2018 to process multiple video and audio clips in batch mode. In environments where video is an integral part of content, batch processing speeds workflow.
Media Encoder CC. Your contact point for all media editing. Capture, transcode, create proxies, and output every imaginable format. With this powerful media management tool, you can work with media in a consistent way and across applications. Tight integration with Adobe Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, and other applications provides a seamless workflow for media processing.
Such video and audio formats are characterized by an increased degree of compression. This program allows you to export videos to formats supported by various devices, from DVD players and websites to mobile phones, portable media players, standard and HDTVs.
It's also important that you use Adobe Media Encoder SS 2018 to process multiple video and audio clips in batch mode. In environments where video is an integral part of content, batch processing speeds workflow. While encoding video files, the program can add, rearrange, and modify the parameters for encoding files in the stack queue.
Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019 supports a variety of video export formats, depending on the Adobe applications installed with this program. In particular, it is the core of coding for Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Prelude. However, the program can also be used as a stand-alone encoding tool.
– Select a channel when publishing to YouTube and Vimeo
– When publishing to YouTube, select a playlist
– When publishing on Facebook, select a page
– When publishing on YouTube, Facebook and Vimeo, add your own title
– When publishing on YouTube, add your own thumbnail of the video
– Notification of missing positions in the queue before coding
– Adaptive H.264 transfer rate settings that automatically select the optimal output
Speed based on the size and frame rate of the original video
– Support for exporting GIF animations on Mac and Windows
– Improved Time Tuner effect
– New optimized list of H.264 settings
– Support for encoding / decoding in RF64 WAV format, decoding for Sony X-OCN and
Smart rendering of QuickTime DNx
– Warning when importing QuickTime sources of another format
– Changing the time code for multimedia contents with a resolution of 720p 59.94
: English, Polski, German, Italiano, Français, Русский, Español, Čeština