SysTools Mail Migration Wizard 5.0 | 20.1 Mb
Tool to export Lotus Notes / Domino server to Live Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, or 2007. The SysTools Mail Migration utility is useful for migrating from Lotus Notes / Domino to Exchange. It efficiently migrates Notes NSF to Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and so on.
The data imported from the Lotus Notes database is also located on the Exchange server in the same folder hierarchy.
– Convert Lotus Notes NSF files to MS Outlook
– Migrate Lotus Notes NSF files to Live MS Exchange Server
– Convert Domino Server mailboxes into MS Outlook
– Export Domino server mailboxes to Live Exchange Server
– Provides the ability to map CN values from the Names.nsf file
– The tool supports different types of calendar repeats
– The installation of Lotus Notes version 9.0 or a lower version is required
– Supports conversion or migration of NSF files from all versions of IBM Lotus Notes and Domino Server 9.0, 8.5, 8.0, & .7, 7.0, etc
– Domino server environment is required on the migration machine
– Live Exchange Server is required for migration in the Exchange environment
– Solution for importing Lotus Notes emails into an Exchange archive in just a few steps
– Supports Lotus Notes / Domino to Exchange versions
Migrate Notes to Live Exchange Server
This option allows you to use the Migration Wizard to migrate Lotus Notes NSF files directly to Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, or 2007 live mailboxes.
– You can map Lotus Notes NSF files to Exchange Server mailboxes.
– Saving Lotus Notes mailboxes to Live Exchange requires a Lotus Notes installation.
– Migration requires a Live Exchange Server environment.
Migration from Lotus Domino to Exchange Server
This option is best for you if you wish to migrate from Lotus Domino to Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016. Simply export Domino Server mailboxes into the Exchange Server environment with the following prerequisites:
– To perform the conversion, a Live Domino Server environment is required
– Batch migration requires a working Exchange Server environment.
– The Mailbox Mapping option is available to store data directly from Domino Server to Live Exchange.
Migrate Lotus Notes
This option allows you to convert multiple Lotus Notes NSF files in the format.
– Create a single file for each Lotus Notes NSF file and batch migration is supported.
– No output of 2 GB. The software will create a new file if the file size exceeds 20GB.
– Migrating the NSF file mailbox requires a Lotus Notes installation.
– To export Lotus Notes, an installation is required.
The Mail Migration Wizard allows you to migrate mailboxes directly from Lotus Domino Server to a file.
– You need a Domino server platform on your migration computer
– Should be installed and configured on the machine
– There is no file size limit and a new file will be created if the size exceeds 20 GB.
– The software creates a single file for each Domino server mailbox.
Convert encrypted messages
Any type of encryption in NSF file emails can be removed using the Mail Migration Wizard. With the software, you can remove the encryption of all messages in the NSF file and convert that NSF data to Live MS Exchange Server. This is an optional feature of the Lotus Notes Mail Conversion utility. You can enable or disable the feature as needed.
Wizard for batch migration
This Client / Server Mailbox Migration Tool is a complete step-by-step wizard for converting multiple Lotus Notes NSF files into MS Exchange Server 2010, 2013, 2016, or. Step by step you will receive step-by-step export of NSF files or Lotus Domino server mailboxes. With an extremely simple user interface, all NSF files can easily be converted in bulk.
Apply filters to export selective data
Although the Email Migration Wizard (Migration from Lotus Notes to Exchange) is a batch migration tool, you can apply various filters to export a limited amount of data and save unnecessary time.
– E-mail Filter: You can set a date range to export emails within a specific time interval.
– Calendar Filter: Export the calendars with all attributes within a date range.
– Task Filter: Apply this filter to migrate task lists created at a specific time interval.
Exclude duplicate contacts
There are some contacts that may be stored several times in an NSF file that you do not need to export. In such situations, the Lotus Notes Migration Utility helps users remove duplicate contacts from the file during the NSF-to-Exchange migration process. This feature allows users to exclude contacts that are stored more than once in the NSF file.
Allow doc links and internet headline
The attachments or document links to the attachments, or any HTML formatting such as hyperlinks, inline images, etc., are retained in the email or other items. Using the Mail Migration Wizard, you can preserve the Doc Link and HTML formatting during or after you export the data from Lotus Notes to Exchange mailboxes. To enable / disable this; You only need to enable or disable the corresponding feature in the software.
Maintain file internet headers
Each individual message or file has specific properties or related details. which helps to recognize its formation. These properties are commonly referred to as Message Internet Headers. The Mail Migration Wizard ensures that this Internet header remains intact. Any e-mail or objects exported from Lotus Notes to Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007.
Keep read unread status
When migrating data from Lotus Notes to Exchange Server mailboxes, the software also manages the read / unread status of emails. This directly means that emails that are unopened will have the same status even after export. The tool makes no changes to emails or other data.
Complete the Lotus Notes migration
This Mail Migration Wizard is designed to migrate from Lotus Notes to Exchange Online mailboxes or NSF files to various applications, such as Exchange Server. During this migration process, all items in Lotus Notes mailboxes can be migrated. This may include: emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, journals, etc. You can enable / disable the items to export selective data from the NSF file.
Include option for folder
This option allows users to move the folders of their choice. You only need to enter the original name of the folder. The tool migrates only the selected folder. For example, if a user enters the Inbox as an include folder, the software also exports the Inbox data and its subfolder data. However, if a user wants to export a particular subfolder, he must specify the name of the subfolder as Inbox / Test.
Assign names.nsf file
The Mail Migration Wizard is an advanced utility that allows users to map CN values by using the scanned Names.nsf file. This allows users to translate supported CN values into the SMTP format supported by other e-mail applications.
The Lotus Notes Mail Conversion Utility supports the repetition of calendars while moving data from the NSF file to the appropriate file format. It allows the export of different types of calendar repeats, d. H. Annually, Monthly by Date, Monthly by Day, Weekly and Daily from the source file to the target file during the migration.
– Hard disk space: 60 MB of free hard disk space
– Processor: Intel Pentium 1 GHz processor (x86, x64) or equivalent
– RAM: 2 GB is recommended
– Hard disk space: About 100 MB of free space for installation
– The Lotus Notes client must be properly installed and configured and should be offline / not connected to the Domino server.
– Must be installed and properly configured for each valid or dummy profile / account.
– To export the data directly to an active Exchange server – Target versions of Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013, 2016 are supported.
– If you are using Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 or Vista, start the tool as "Run as administrator".
– Microsoft Windows – 2000, 2003, 2008, XP, Vista or Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, 2008/2012 (32-bit and 64-bit)
– Lotus Notes versions of Lotus Notes 9.0.1, 8.5, 8.0, 7.0, 6.5 and 6.0 are supported.
– Domino Server – Domino Server 7.0 and later versions are supported.
– MS Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 (32 and 64 Bit)
– Exchange Server – MS Exchange 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000 (32 and 64-bit).