The suspended account can be easily recovered. Yes, we are talking about the Yahoo account. If a user has forgotten the password, it can be easily recovered.
The process begins with:
- The process is initiated by clicking on the "I can not access my account" link on Yahoo's website. A webpage will appear where the user has to click on "I have a problem with my password" and then on "Next".
- The following page prompts you to enter the Yahoo ID for which the user wants to reset the password and click Next.
- You also need to enter the recovery email to which Yahoo sends the password reset statement. Enter the recovery email ID and click Next.
- A message will appear on the screen indicating that the password was sent to you in your recovery email.
- Now open your e-mail and click on the sent link. Now you can reset the password of your current e-mail account.
- That's it. You can now log in to your Yahoo mail with your new password.
This was the process of Yahoo Account Recovery. The user can go through this to restore the account. However, if the process is not clear to users, you can also call for customer support.