We’d have wanted our Summer Sale to live long and happily ever after, but – unfortunately – that cannot happen. That is why we leave it in your capable hands to squeeze as much as possible from the markdowns before June ends!
A whopping 25% discount for whatever your hearts longs for: an annual module, open source or license upgrade – that is a a great deal, and no one can deny it. But the best part is – you can save even more!
Master all the saving tricks behind our Summer Sale!
2. WordPress Manager For WHMCS 1.6.0
Whenever you visit the official page of WordPress Manager For WHMCS, you can be sure that some thrilling novelties are there, waiting for you. This time things are no different as we have just released the jaw-dropping 1.6.0 version that makes this piece of software twice as much noteworthy, and all because of:
- WHMCS V8.2 support that now includes full-scale integration with “Twenty-One” system theme
- The possibility to choose whether the automatically installed WordPress installations can be deleted by your clients or not
- The newly added “Default Theme” option which will let you pick the WordPress templates that shall be enabled after installation
- Shortcuts that allow single sign-on into WordPress admin panel from a couple of client area locations
- The permission for your clients to decide if the “Auto Upgrade” feature should be applicable to both “Major” and “Minor” versions of WordPress, or just the latter
- Useful notes that your clients can freely add during the process of instance backup
If you seek more information about this or any of the remaining utilities, the tour begins at the changelog!
Claim all the new powers of WordPress Manager For WHMCS 1.6.0!
3. MetricsCube MRR Breakdown – A whole new dimension of income insight!
Our friends at MetricsCube have brought a new king of income calculation – MRR Breakdown! It is a premium reporting section giving you a thorough understanding of your Monthly Recurring Revenue that comes in particularly handy if you have a subscription-based business.
While you look into this quality-packed update, be sure not to forget to tap into the extra potential lying in the just introduced Annual Recurring Revenue and Paying Customer Lifetime Value reports.
Enter the level of MRR insight you wouldn’t think is possible!
4. Study the list of other modules that also received some fine-tuning during the course of last week:
Need Custom Software Development For Your Business?
Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create a new module or even a completely new system built from scratch!