My 3 year old Canon T7i suddenly decided to stop turning on. I’ve tried everything including
- powering the battery fully
- replacing the battery twice
- changing the lense
- switching the microswitches on the battery and SD card doors
- replaced the SD card
- connecting the camera to my laptop
- leaving the fully charged battery out overnight
- opened the camera body to check for lose connections
Still won’t power on. Any other tips?
I searched online and found the t6i has a button cell battery on the main board.. but i didn’t see one on mine. Perhaps it’s on the underside of the board.
Anyone have internal schematics of the T7i body?
I contacted a local repair shop and he told me to send it to canon… I don’t want to pay $400 to repair it when I could buy a t8i body for $750….