I hope that someone can fill my lack of wisdom and help me find out what im doing wrong!
- I have an urp scene with a realtime directional light that works perfectly, intensity, shadows, etc.
- Spot/point realtime lights dont work.
- When set to mixed/baked these lights are actually baked.
- Realtime doesnt do light over static/non-static gameobjects.
- I cleared the scene from baked lightmaps, although the realtime lights should work over non-baked objects for sure.
- When only one light in all the scene active still not working (even the directional is off), so I guess is not the limit.
- All of this is in the editor.