I’m running into problems with a project using several cameras rendering to different monitors.
The first Camera (a VR camera) renders the foliage and the terrain correctly.
However, in the second camera view, I see the objects are receiving light, but are not casting shadows on the terrain.
- Culling mask of both Cameras is set to “Everything”
- Trees and other objects have shadow casting enabled (and render correctly to the main Camera)
- I tried changing the shadow distance, without any result
- I tried different terrain light modes, which didn’t help
- I tried using the same renderer for both cameras, and a different renderer for each camera, without success
- I tried putting all the cameras and lights on the same object layer, without any success
Any hint about how to solve this issue?