untagged – The name of those side panels on hotel beds

In most (American) hotels that I’ve been to, I couldn’t accidentally lose something under the bed, because the space between the floor and the frame is protected by boards or panels.

I’d like to get a set of those for home. Does anyone know what they’re called? Can they be bought alone, or do they only come as part of the bed frame?