Changes at Amazon.com Associates – August 1, 2017
Below are the changes that took effect on the above date:
- We've added bounty events for the free trial of Amazon Prime Monthly Discounted and Twitch Prime. We also removed references to expired Prime Day bounties and provided URLs for the Amazon Prime Gifting Bounty Events homepage.
- We exclude products sold through Prime Wardrobe from eligible products.
- We've added a new local employee program policy, a program for companies that maintain personal contacts with customers and do not participate in the current affiliate program.
- We've also added a new program guide for our influencer program, which refers to social media partners invited by Amazon to make recommendations on an Amazon site.
- In connection with the launch of Amazon Spark, we have not taken any action that results in charges for purchases made by a customer using a Special Link in your mail or starting from your post in Amazon Spark and then through your Special Link to Amazon returns.
- We have extended your warranties to reflect your independent agreement to participate in the Associates program and to explicitly cover international trade restrictions on sanctions and exports.
All details are here: