Drupal Answers is a question and answer site for Drupal developers and administrators. It only takes a minute to sign up.
Sign up to join this community
Anybody can ask a question
Anybody can answer
The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
Select a module to build an ad or job search site
I want to create a site for job search and employment in the field of employer and contractor
- create an information submission forum with the webform module
(Use the webform module and display submission forms by a view module
2.Or I can create a new content from the structure and add new content to an information submission form
Or other solutions
My question is which method is better for SEO?
In short: New content will simpler and better for SEO, because webform submissions require additional handling for SEO.
For content submission, you should:
- Allow required roles (guest or authorized) to submit content form in User permissions page.
- Use Content Workflow for controlling submitted content (draft, published statuses).
- Control SEO of that content by Drupal core and these modules.
p.s. I recommend using both (hard way, but protected, and imho, preferred):
- Webform for collection information.
- New content that show information.
Webform allow easily control information control, so you will protect from spam, unusable, “broken” form submissions. That allow to reduce “New content” creation.
New content, that created after submission – programmatically, Rules Webform or Webform Content Creator modules.
Not the answer you’re looking for? Browse other questions tagged webforms or ask your own question.