What did Trump do wrong when he asked China to investigate Biden?

absolutely nothing.
All we can do is find out that Hunter Biden's dual-use military technology has helped China get it under control.

China's acquisition of Henniges Automotive – a former US-based company developing dual-use technologies for military applications – by the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC), a state-owned Chinese military company. AVIC acquired Henniges in 2015 with a share of 51 percent. The remaining 49 percent were bought by Bohai Harvest RST (BHR), a private equity firm founded by Hunter Biden, and funded by the Chinese government for $ 1.5 billion through the Bank of China.

(tagsToTranslate) Yahoo (t) answered (t) questions (t) Politics & Government (t) Politics