I need help debugging something. My company recently purchased an
Zebra MC220K, and it is unable to resolve internal DNS domains. I have tried all of the following:
- Forget the network.
- Enable / disable airplane mode.
- Change the wifi configuration to ‘static’ and manually put in the DNS server that we use.
- Install termux and doing a DNS lookup, which resulted in the correct ip should be referring to.
- Factory reset the device.
- Check a dozen other android devices (S8, S10, S20, Galaxy Tab, Google Pixel, etc), all of which work as expected.
- Run an android 10 vm, which also works as expected.
I am at a loss, I have no clue why I am still getting
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED when using Chrome / Firefox / Edge / Samsung Internet / Brave / Opera. Literally any browser throws this error, clearly indicating something wrong in the software.
Are there any other tests I should perform, or do I just yeet back the product because it doesnt work?